Thursday, March 26, 2009

It has been a while

It has been over two months since anything new appeared here. Well, since no-one knows about this blog this does not matter.

The treatment has been rotten, and the seizures foul. I lost speech for 3 days following one seizure, could not write, could not read, and could not understand TV. I had a totally different soundtrack to TV, and would totally mishear people too. Back to "normal" - just slow...

It is a bit of limbo, even when I get my scan results. But, prospects are better than 5 years ago, when there was no chance of living more a year. The treatment is so new that the doctors cannot say much - the data is not there.

1 comment:

Jon Barclay said...

Hi Sam, I/we do know about your blog now and I'm just reading through the items. Its a different way of communicating, and looks professional. My son has a facebook entry, and my wife Belinda follows that regularly. I'm very aware of your fight with the brain tumour and sympathise so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Jon Barclay.